Congratulations on your acceptance to VI!
Use the following check sheet as a guide to completing the necessary steps for orientation/enrollment:
1. Admissions - Complete the "Confirmation of Enrollment" form and return to Admissions
2. Register for webinar - online orientation - contact Admissions
3. Financial Aid -
a. Complete the "FAFSA"
b. Review and sign "Award Letter"
c. Confirm student loan(s) and sign necessary documents
4. Campus Parking - Obtain parking pass from Student Development.
5. Health Form & Insurance - Complete "Health" form and a copy of insurance and
return to Student Development
6. Technology Access - Obtain through IT - email access, MyVIC, and text messaging
7. Student ID - Obtain from Student Development
8. Meal Plans - Obtain from Student Development
9. Emergency Contact - Complete and submit to Student Development
11. Advising - Contact advisor to determine class schedule
12. Register for classes - MyVIC
13. Business Office - Pay tuition and/or finalize student loan payment
14. Purchase textbooks
15. Begin Classes!